By our own definition, we are the safe shop. And why is that? We actively seek strategies that attempt to minimize downside risk. But why do we do that and how?
The “why” is somewhat self-evident. But, to dive in a little deeper: it’s simply a matter of what most investors are after.
- Long gone are the days of “just hang in there long enough and you’ll be okay” type solutions
- For our clients, who are close to retiring or already independently wealthy, having a financial set back isn’t an option they want to explore
- If you are in your 20’s or 30’s and you want to ride the roller coaster that’s fine, but for those of us in our later years – we need a better strategy
How do we do it? With Our Process
The main thing that sets us apart is our process. Our decades of professional experience, financial education, and passion to serve informs our process. Furthermore, our commitment to always-be-improving makes sure that our process stays up to date.
From our onboarding to our Playbook, we have 26 documented processes that make sure that we dot every “i” and cross every “t”. This is key to having a good and healthy relationship with our clients. How else do you make sure that all the right questions are asked, all the right people are contacted, and all the right forms are gathered? We want you to succeed now, as well as be on track for succeeding in your future.
At Elevate, our area of expertise is people who are 5, 6 years from retirement, as well as already in retirement (or as we like to call it: the “work optional life-style”). We are best suited for people who have worked hard for their wealth, and who want to:
- maximize their returns (this is universal – so it’s really the second point that sets our clientele apart)
- protect what they’ve got (they don’t want to take a haircut the next time that the market decides to pull back)
We have a refined process for these people—for our clients
Are you ready to start defining your goals and objectives?